Lighting Design & Supply / Energy Assessments
Academy Energy Group provides Lighting Design with Energy Assessments. Using LEED & ASHRAE’s Lighting Power Density (LPD), we can apply this to New Construction prior to the final design. AEG, and our installation teammates, can perform the following:
- Lighting Design
- Energy Audits
- Product Selection
- Energy Analysis
- Product Supply
- Installation Services (provided by teammates)
Our lighting services can be applied to any lighting project, including Design-Build or Energy Retrofit Projects such as Energy Savings Performance Contract & Utility Energy Services Contracts (ESPC/UESC).
Power Distribution & Power Quality
Academy Energy Group provides Power Distribution equipment from Utility High Voltage to Medium Voltage and Low Voltage systems. We offer mission critical power infrastructure products, assessments, and solutions. We also have experience with back-up power and Microgrid power infrastructure. Our factory direct product offering includes:
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Power Monitoring and Control Systems (PMCS)
- Paralleling Switchgear
- Power Factor Correction Equipment
- Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS)
AEG has a proven systematic process in place for the auditing of electrical one-line bill of material reconciliation and technical review for Compliance, Deviations, and Exceptions (C,D, & E). This process is a critical quality control component we provide for projects of any size.
Solar PV Design & Supply
Academy Energy Group provides assistance for Solar PV projects. This ranges from Design Development, Design Coordination, Application Engineering, Product Selection, Specification, Product Supply to Commissioning Services. We team with a National Network of Installation Partners.
Our Services include the following:
- Utility Interconnection
- High Voltage/Medium Voltage Power Distribution
- PV Panel Selection
- Inverter Selection and String Design
- PV Panel Racking Layout and Design (Ground-Mount, Roof-Mount, Carport)
- On-grid or Off-grid
- Microgrid Control
- Control for Solar PV and Generator Applications
- Balance of Systems Materials
Automation & Metering
Academy Energy Group’s Automation Solutions support several applications focused around metering, monitoring, and power quality.
This includes the following:
- Microgrid Automation & Control
- Enterprise Energy Management/Metering
- Data Acquisition Systems (DAS)
- Lighting Control System Integration
- Mission Critical Power Monitoring
- Power Quality Assessment & Improvement
- Automotive OEM & Multiplatform Integration
To support our customers, we provide Design, Site Survey, Application Engineering, Product Specification, Product Supply, a National Installation Partner Network, System Startup & Commissioning, and Support Services.